About

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ooooooo ... DING! Light bulb goes on.

I've just had an epiphany.

I think.

An epiphany is a moment of insight isn't it?

If not, I've just had a whatever. (A moment of insight perhaps?)

Anyway - I was just having a conversation with my poor demented mother (Her words. I just agree) about the baby kidlet and the non-sleeping, grizzling (just as an aside - what is with their preference for crapping in a clean nappy? Or, even worse, all over the change table/floor/wall/you as soon as you take a dirty nappy off?) and the proverbial penny dropped. Well, possibly. It may have rolled into a gutter and dropped into a storm drain, but it's possible I've got a sanity-preserving plan.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

no comment to add, but the word verification seemed bloody apt . . .

medupdad!