About

Friday 30 April 2010

Go speed racer

Finally, there is footage! He stood up in the middle of the lounge with no props for the first time this morning (coffee table, couch, parent, dog ...) and walked half the length of the lounge. The camera unfortunately was nowhere near (VERY annoying), and by the time I got my hands on it and actually got something recorded, he was completely buggered. But still, you get the general walky awesomeness.

I pretty much only managed to get the camera on as he face planted after these.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

3 comments:

What on my mind said...

i don't know what it is about that kid, but seriously, he keeps channeling himself as an otago university going dude (with that build and hair, HAS to be otago) . . . exhibit A is a perfect prediction of him getting home and trying to find the door after a night on the turps. amazing.

caraMel said...

Awwwwwwww! Go Cuinn!
Love his tiger shirt too.

Mel said...

Wow he looks so pleased with himself, and so he should be! I also wanted to say that I absolutely love the photo of him by the couch.. gorgeous!