About

Sunday 1 May 2011

(Insert curses here)

I'd like it noted for the record that I spent nearly an hour (thank heavens for Tigger & Pooh and Mickey Mouse to keep the kid amused - awesome parenting that) trying to format the damn post and photos and my patience ran out - which is why there are gaps you could drive a truck though. It was that, or all the writing shrinks to such a teeny font it looks like it's disappeared entirely, or I end up deleting photos accidentally, or the gaps end up so huge you could drive an entire fleet of trucks through instead of just one, or I end up deleting photos by accident and have to reload them. Either way, I had to give up before my swearing got any louder. The kid is a parrot.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm loving that you've got back into this blogging business, even though it's making you swear lots. :) enjoying the photos too!