About

Sunday 4 November 2012

Huh. Wow.

I'm totally mentioning The Raumati Social Club in every post I do from now on.  There are hundreds of hits on pages where they're mentioned.  I wonder why?  (I totally don't wonder why)  Could be the coffee, could be the food, could be the vibe...  I must research this at the next available opportunity, because I definitely don't spend enough time there.  And by definitely don't spend enough, I may possibly mean definitely spend way too much ... but I went there for brunch a couple of weeks ago and there was a Ukelele group doing Abba in the corner for heavensake.  How do you not go back somewhere where a Ukelele group does Abba?  You can't.  It's not possible.

And if you landed up here because you were searching RSC, just read the next post down before you toddle off would you?  Awesome.

No comments: