About

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lazy posts are us

We picked up furniture for Cuinn's bedroom (just to set it up - he's a long way off going in there) about 10 days ago and I forgot to post the pictures. I loaded them and saved them, and just noticed that I hadn't actually put them up, so here ya go.

Helping Daddy by transporting packaging all over the house.


Investigating the action.

Checking Dad's handy work.

Helping with the screwdriver.



The wardrobe/drawer unit.


The bed, bedside table and under bed storage drawer. They look white, but they're a really nice tea colour.

4 comments:

Esther said...

I hate to ask (I remember the ladle!) - but where, oh where, is the drawer/wardrobe thingie from...LOVE IT! Lucky boy.

Simonne said...

www.genesisfurniture.co.nz - I'm a reformed ginger Esther :-) I promise! (in this case, it was paid for by poker winnings ... Yay for the husband and dumb luck! Erm, I mean, excellent poker skills ...)

caraMel said...

Awww, cute little helper!!
Love the furniture too, very cool and styley.

ruth said...

he is so gosh darn CUTE. i just wanna pick him up and squeeze!