About

Sunday 21 February 2010

We let him run with scissors too

First there were loves.


Then her Dad found out about it (note what Uncle Stu is holding in his hand).



Then things took a bit of a turn ...


Below is just proof that he does sleep every now and again and it was sooo cute, it needed sharing. Normally I'd never risk a photo, but on this particular day we actually had to wake him up. Nothing like a nice bright flash in the face to say wakey wakey.

And this ... Again with the cute ... I managed to get this at the end of their game, and I was spectacularly pleased because they do this often, and it's gorgeous, but it always stops abruptly as soon as I even look at the camera. It's taken me months to manage this.




Otherwise, we have had snot and new teeth and a grumpy, grumpy little dude so it's been a quiet period of managing the feral child. I did buy a cushion today though ... check this out ...



!!! Tee hee. Tee hee hee.

How could I not? What self-respecting ginger could possibly pass this up??

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That video made me laugh! I love the doggie games. I really think our dogs take a hit to the ego when we have babies, as they're suddenly waaaaaay down in the pack. But they tolerate the small people rather well.