About

Sunday 5 April 2009

Meeting the cousin

Cuinn was born on the same day as his cousin Alexis. She got a 10 hour head start on him, but I think Cuinn's winning in the giganta-baby stakes. Admittedly, Alexis was born at 28+2 weeks(I think it was +2 ... might've been +3, but even so - she was waaaaaay too early!), but that doesn't mean we can't have a laugh at how teeny she is compared to the Cuinn kid. Her poor father and I swapped kids and both of us struggled with the other - him thinking my lump was a tad on the heavy side after about a minute and a half, and me continually checking that I was actually still holding a kid because she was that little and weighs less than Cuinn did born.

GO KIDS! All three cousins on the Leach side of the family have beaten incredible odds to be here.

Cuinn and Alexis



Amelia, who I still hold responsible for bringing on my labour with Cuinn, nicking off with my shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That size difference is huge...I bet she will still boss him around though.