About

Thursday 6 December 2007

'twas three weeks before Christmas

and the redec at home is kicking up a notch so it's going to be veeery quiet from me over the next week because the plasterer starts on Monday and we have a power of prep work to do between now and then so not much time for bloggy puddling come an evening. I don't even want to think about what sort of state we're going to be living in while they're working. As it is, our furniture and worldly goods are mostly being relegated to the garage, and good luck to you if you try to find linen in our linen closet - you'll find booze, books and general crap, but no linen. To be honest, I can't actually remember what I did with the linen ...

So kiddies, over and out for a day or two. Or three. Maybe. We'll see how it goes.

And just as an aside - apologies for the sudden addition of word verification for comments, but I've had to delete a couple of spammy ones lately so I'm hoping to nip that in the bud.

No comments: