About

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Cos I'm still sooo disorganised

I'm improving though ... I've gotten as far as making a list in an attempt to reign in the chaos. It's still a disorganised list of course, but a list nonetheless. Just don't ask about my housework. Definitely don't ask about my housework. Although, if anyone has any idea where I might have put my glasses 6 months ago, it'd be super helpful if you could contribute suggestions.

Anywho, pic-tures.

Blooming awful picture of mother and child. Lovely cuddle though!

Very messy. Speaks for itself. I am, and always will be apologetic about the crap pictures. I really need to do something about the fuzzy.

He starts out clean and clothed. Promise.


I was trying to wrestle him into his jolly jumper harness. He grabbed the hangy supporty thing, yanked it over his head and starts chewing on it. Awesome. I think he was actually peeved when I hung him up to jump.

This was so funny we risked a flash in a dark room to get a photo of it. We were patting ourselves on the back about the whole kid-can-breathe-through-a-muslin thing, until we twigged to the strangulation risk. Woops. He now sleeps on a muslin about 6 times the size that, folded in half takes up about a third of his cot and it tucks very tightly underneith his matress as well.

We will not be surprised if the little dude's first words to the cat are "Get. Off. My. STUFF."
In the meantime, he opted for grabbing her ear shortly after the below pic was taken.

1 comment:

Mel Archer said...

Awww so cute :) I notice he's managed to lose a shoe as well, Moe likes doing that as well when he's having something to eat. Have posted super cute vid on ma blog and fb as well...