About

Friday 5 June 2009

Funniest. Thing. EVER.

I know. I've been absent. Useless! I'm about to make up for it though ...

Picture this ...

Cuinn is having his evening bare bum time in front of the fire.

Al is on the floor with him, playing silly buggers, having a marvellous time, and blowing raspberries on Cuinn's tummy.

Cuinn pees ... Straight. Up. Al's. Nose.

Al starts blowing his nose furiously, and announces some time later that wees smells really strong when it's up your nose. You think?

Hehehehe.

You really need to have a video camera trained on kids 24/7. The other day I was at a friends house, Cuinn was lying on the floor next to their dog, and the next thing he grabs the dogs tail and shoves it in his gob. Awesome.

Having a kid is sooo much fun.

(P.S. I started working from home this week - am loving the brain exercise, but am completely disorganised so far and therefore blogging was a non-happening thing for the week. Blogging should increase as I get organised. There's even been (some) sleep happening, but I'm not going to talk about that at all because every time I do, it turns to shite. And now, the husband has just walked in with Indian takeaways. Seeeee yoooooou!)

1 comment:

caraMel said...

OMG I laughed so hard I snorted! (Hope Al didn't though!)
God babies are such good entertainment aren't they?