About

Thursday 20 May 2010

The little dude gets his first haircut

Before




During (not a good chin angle for me ... ugh!)


After


And these because I'm stupidly proud. I think this is the first time he's played an imaginative game where I've known what he was doing - he made a 'cake' out of my recycling, mixed it up, and then set about 'eating' it with a spoon. The photos give you a vague idea. He's also this week moved on from 'what noise does the dog make?' and 'what noise does the puss make?' to 'what noise does Jack/Jess/Jazz make?' and he gets them right, so we know he's learned his animal's names, as far as receptive language goes. Awesome!

2 comments:

caraMel said...

OOOOOH!!!! I thought he'd already had a haircut when I saw the last pics, but looking back maybe it was just a little flatter than usual?
He looks very cool :)
Love the cake making, doesn't that sort of thing just make your heart explode and it is all you can do not to swoop in and hug them for all their cuteness?

Chris said...

He is getting cuter and cuter. Can't wait till he is talking. And that lady he was sitting with in the hair cut photos, she's pretty cute too! LOL Love your blog!