About

Friday 31 October 2014

Want. The Summer, For Me Edition.

My list looks pretty sad after the house post, but this is the list I'm much more likely to try and get away with so I'm keeping it simple. 
 
OK, full disclosure, because we've been friends for a while - I've already ordered one of these things.
 
Oh.  Two, actually.  Bad Ginger.
 
These from Mighty Ape, who/which/what/that (I should know this) hooks me up with books whenever Book Depository can't.  (And as usual, I've used images from the websites I've linked) 
 
 
 
 
For a (long) while there, life went mad and I let all of my subscriptions go because I wasn't even picking them up once they arrived.  So wasteful.  I read two of the latest issues of YH&G over Labour Weekend though and I realised how much I'd been missing them, so I need this subscription back in my life.
 
 
 
Summer hat.  Pretty self-explanatory.  This is Ms. Danke, by Goorin Bros. who have been making hats in America since 1895.   One of these in my size is currently somewhere between the United States and my front door.
 

 
I have a thing about nail polish in summer (toes are weird, and you see so much more of them in summer.  You need to do something to make them look less weird) , and I have a thing about grey.  I love this concretey shade by Kester Black, findable at taylor boutique.
 

I'm currently sporting a shade of dark green (chipped effect, bad me) on my toes, but this (stocked by Tessuti is softer and more summery.  Butter London are one of my favourite nail polishes (along with Kester Black, obviously)  Plus, it'll go much better with these trainers by Kathryn Wilson ....  and who doesn't need a nail polish with a name like Two Fingered Salute? Hmmm?

 
I still have a watch on my wishlist, but I've settled on this one from Paper Plane Store.  The husband wasn't at all impressed with the all-black jobbie I picked for my wishlist a few months ago - he told me I was being boring.  Boring!  To be fair, this is probably a better pick for a pasty ginger, but still. BORING! 
 

Aaaand while I was playing around in Paper Plane Store, this Lemon Palm & Leather Shopper looked pretty awesome for the beach and general carting around of stuff in a cheery, merry way.

 
Good times!

No comments: