About

Monday 28 September 2009

Baby giggles

I seriously hope you all appreciate this video, because while it was loading, I ducked out of the room (barely) to check on it uploading for all of 10 seconds ... and came back to find that the child had not only done poos, but he'd painted himself and half the lounge (well, maybe not half the lounge as such, but buzzy bee certainly didn't fare well) with it. My bad for leaving him unattended during bare-bum time, but still. The price I pay for sharing stuff. Bleurg.

5 comments:

What on my mind said...

the main thing is that he has a bib on, so at least he ain't getting drool on his clothes!

Mel Archer said...

ooo look at that toothy peg :)

What on my mind said...

amelia keeps asking to watch 'my cuzzin cuim' on the video, but is taking a lot of convincing that he is laughing! she is convinced he is in fact crying, and going to great lengths to convince me of this also.

Simonne said...

Oddly, she's vaguely right. He was really quite sick that day, and the tears were not far at all behind the laugher. His eyes are a lot brighter than they'd normally be because of whatever was going on, and as soon as I turned the camera off, there were tears for miles.

What on my mind said...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/2925935/Girl-stopped-from-selling-granny-online


how long do you reckon before one of ours tries this?

btw,
WV is sallit . . .