About

Thursday 29 March 2007

Off sick

And believe me, I'm thrilled about it.

I was feeling a bit squiffy on Monday, but just put that down to PMT. Ha! Haha! Wouldn't that have been nice?

But, no. It turns out that there is a wicked stomach flu doing the rounds in Gizzy Vegas, and I apparently absorbed every bad germ in the place bar about two which Al got (lucky sod has only thrown up once! And, as explosive as it was ...it doesn't even come close to my nine hours of revisiting everything I've eaten since I was born), because by Tuesday night, it had all gone very, very pear shaped.

For those of you who know me well, you'll get an idea of just how bad it is when I say that I have actually rung in sick for work tomorrow. And it's end of month.

Hopefully my gamble that I wasn't pregnant when I took enough drugs to topple several horses in order to get me home today wasn't a bad one ...

Still, the pre-deathly illness part of the holiday was great, and we have a new bathroom which is gorgeous, so watch this space and I'll fill you in next week ...by which time I'll hopefully be seeing only one screen in front of me, not two. Gotta love a good tummy bug! Bleurg.

No comments: