About

Wednesday 27 May 2009

A blog is a blog is a blog

Does it still count as blogging if I do a post saying I've got nothing to say?

OK, I guess I haven't got nothing to say, but not much. I can give it to you in bullet points if you want? Or even if you don't, tomato, tomater.

- I'm going to see my OBGYN this afternoon because something is screwed up with my plumbing post pregnancy (I know. WAY too much information. Don't you love it? It's why you keep coming back, I'm sure). I'm really not that bothered about what he may or may not surmise the problem is, just so long as he doesn't do a scan and find a kid. That'd be a bit problematic.

- Cuinn has decided that he hates getting his face washed in the bath. One minute he couldn't care less, the next a glimpse of his little ginger personality comes out and he decides he hates it. Awesome. He's also found his bits and thinks these are hilarious to yank in all directions. AND he's decided that nappies full of poo are the devil's work, and goes stinkers (hehe) as soon as he fills one. 'tis a pain in the ass (again, hehe) when said nappy filling occurs during his sleeps because he wakes up and demands to be changed and figures that since he's up he'd like to have a play please, and then since his sleep was cut short and he had a play, he fully intends to be grumpy and a little toad to put back to bed again. Huh.

- The cat keeps puking on quilts. You may have noticed that it has not been sunny lately. It's hard to get quilts dry in the pouring rain. It is also cold at night without quilts.

- My power bill was ENORMOUS this month. Seriously. Enormous. Gave me a heart attack.

- I'd love if the $1,500 initiative vis a vis insulation grants for homeowners can be retrospective. I expect not. Stupid insulation that we put in a year ago when there were no grants. We could always put more in under the floor I guess. I also wonder if the $1,300 bill we had for the car last month could be classed as 'insulation'? That'd be handy.

- I've started doing some work from home. My brain thinks it's the. best. thing. ever. Or, at least, it will once it stops wondering what on earth I'm trying to do to it after allowing it to vegetate for 6 months.

- Lovely natural coloured clothing for Cuinn seemed like a good idea until I started giving him pumpkin. Tried getting pumpkin out of what are effectively white clothes? Nailing them with NapiSan works, as long as I don't think about how much effort I put into organic clothing and why.

- My feet are cold.

- The dog appears to have dug a hole somewhere in the yard. I can tell by the mound of dirt on her nose.

That about covers it.

No comments: