About

Tuesday 19 May 2009

The kid, he drools

The surprise is in exactly how much he drools. It's like someone has turned a tap on in there.

It started out harmlessly enough where we had a few bibs and we managed to cycle them every other day, but it's gotten to a point where there aren't enough bibs in the world to counter the flood. Weeell, there aren't enough bibs in our world anyway. Nowhere near enough bibs. I need to spend a lot of money on bibs.

Another thing I've learned is that dribble bibs work just fine - if you intend to change them every 10 minutes. Which I don't. Do not be fooled into buying dribble bibs for dribbles. Start with the heavy machinery I tell you - 10 inch thick towelling all the way baby, and preferably find a bib as big as the kid.

In fact, maybe I should just roll him up in a towel ...

No comments: