About

Thursday 14 February 2008

Full credit to the kitchen people

All I need is a rangehood (due today), the shelves either side of the rangehood, my cupboard with the baskets (no idea when they're due, but hopefully soon), the husband to put a tap in the scullery and me to clean the place, and it'll be finished and I can show you pictures! Weeeeeee! Happy clap.

I have to say that although things didn't go to plan by any stretch of the imagination throughout day 1 of the installation, everything was taken away, fixed, remade, replaced and perfected overnight and by the time I got home from work yesterday it was all done and in and looking great.

Now, the only thing I need is a step ladder to reach my new cupboards (a good reason why a ginger should read kitchen plans instead of just looking at the pictures) ... or, you know, new shoes to make me taller. New shoes sounds good.

No comments: