About

Monday 25 August 2014

Time flies

It's been nearly a year since I last posted, and even that was a new beginning for the blog that barely started before it stopped again.  I've never quite found my blogging feet (or theme) again post infertility blog, and I've thought a lot about this wee writing home of mine, wondering whether I should start again.  Or even whether I could.  Should I start new and fresh - no more eating cake for breakfast?  But, I've been eating cake for breafast for a really long time, and I really like cake, so no.  Eating cake for breakfast, I'll stay.

It is time to come back though.  I miss my blog.  I miss the writing (I've been doing some writing, contributing for NZ fashion e-zine Threadnz.com , and the shopping confessions (bless him, the husband even offered not to read the blog if I re-started it, although he was probably lying through his teeth so he could fool me into confessing more - Ha!  No!  I shall not be tricked!) and posting photos of cake.  So, here I am.  To do what, remains to be seen - a bit of shopping, some design, a lot of coffee and cake, this, that and the other things.  We'll see. 

First though, I think I need a new cover photo, don't you?  I'll work on that.  Maybe some shoes.  I like shoes, and I took a really clever (I thought it was clever anyway, and on a relative scale for how clever I usually am with photos, it was definitely worth a round of applause) picture of some shoes (awesome shoes, by the way.  Alpha Loafers, by NZ shoe designer R E V I E) for a piece I did on NZ Fashion here.  I have a feeling this is one of those things that might change quite often.  This week shoes, next week ... probably more shoes.

Thanks for coming back x 

2 comments:

Caffeinated Weka said...

Lovely to have you back! xx

Mel Graham said...

Yay! Very glad you're back!