About

Sunday 4 November 2007

Operation Bikini Bum

Yes indeed kiddies, I am in possession of a new bikini.

Now, I just have to do some ... ug ... exercise in an effort to lift my sagging bum a bit closer to the general direction that it was in when I was in my early twenties ... and then there's the thigh issue to address.

Obviously, no amount of anything is going to make me look like Gisele Bundchen ...I'm a ginger, and she's a blonde, for a start ... but if I can reverse the gravitational pull temporarily without suffering too much (as in, having to eat salad), that'd be magic. As it is at the moment, the husband is dragging me up the farm track at the park (lots of hideous ups and downs and stairs and such *shudder*) every other day because apparently if I'm going to whinge about needing to tone up (ish) I have to either suck it up or shut up, and since I love to whinge, that's the price a ginger has to pay apparently.

I can see why some people just get lipo.







And just because, a very cute (rather fuzzy) piccy of the kitty doing GBH to a catnip mouse ...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice nice bathers (what queenslanders call 'togs'), buttttttttttt, not truly a bikini unless you bare the belly; as in sag city. needless to say, i have a nice, TIGHT, one piece from here on out. sigh, what happened to neck to knee bathers like in the old days? then it would be stuff the salad and bring on the iced coffees. mmmmm, iced coffees. might have to see if nancy gantz does bathers!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Ooooer pretty togs!

xo