About

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Honey, I'm home!

I'm pretty sure I am the worst holiday photo taker ever in the history of the world.

I got 17 snaps of this street sign, and none of the lolly shop for a start. I do love cardigans though.




The husband feeding ... I have no idea what at the deer park. It's either a goat, a thar or a yak. Probably a goat. It looks like a goat. But, the point is that there's one less hungry animal in the world.


A llama. Possibly.



The view from our hotel room. I think. If not, the view from our hotel room was pretty much the same. There was definitely a lake and mountains.





The inside of The Cow. The Cow do the best pizza ever in the history of the world (bolognese sauce and cheese. Mmmmm. Had I been slightly more onto it, I would've taken a photo of the pizza instead of the bar.)


The cheesy sign I made the husband stick his head through. What I should have taken a photo of as well was the gap that he had to limbo under to get behind the sign which is lodged between two buildings. The sign is made for kids, so it's about a foot and a half off the ground. VERY funny watching the husband get under there. Obviously, he was extremely cheerful about it.


THE best pie shop this side of anywhere. And the back of Stu. You can't tell, but he was running (OK, maybe he wasn't, but I'm pretty sure he wanted to).

The pie menu. They also do an excellent custard square and a wicked caramel meringue square. I've heard.

Me feeding a piggy (back at the deer park. I figure that the photos are so random, the posting can be too).

Photos from the Chinese (gold-mining??) village thing in Arrowtown.

The husband, Sarah, Stu and Vaughan in and around a hut built into the side of a cliff. Exceptionally cool apparently, but it was up a hill. Enough said.

Me, with what looks like a serious case of muffin-top. It's a kiddly. I swear. And some pies. Not all of them though, in case you're wondering.



See? It can't be all the pies - Stu and Sarah had some which means I didn't have them all.


So, yeah ... I have no idea what happened to all the other photos I thought I was taking ...

3 comments:

Esther said...

Looks like a great holiday! Welcome home! And there is no mistaking that belly for a muffin top...you look beautifully pregnant.

Tanya&Andrew said...

looking great :)
mmmmmmmmmmmm want pies now

Anonymous said...

luvly pie laden baby belly . . . and you still have a waist!