About

Saturday 10 January 2009

All it took was a little bit of determination ...

... a lot of swearing, a willingness to sit for several hours afterwards unearthing my toes again, but pudginess aside, I have pretty toes! I'll leave it up to you to imagine how hilarious the toenail-painting-in-progress looked. And yes, I could have made the husband do it, but the point is that I did it. Clever me!! (Also, you can sort of see the extent of the pudge - those indentations on my feet were made after a short park-waddle in what were previously floppy outdoor jandals)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well done you....pretty toes are always good....real challenge though is if you can manage to "trim the hedges" for the big day! teehee

Simonne said...

Well, put it this way - whether I do or I don't, there aint going to be pictures of THAT posted! :-)