About

Wednesday 21 January 2009

The problem with having a cat is exactly this sort of thing

She thinks it's excellent sport to catch a mouse, bring it inside and then let it go and play at stalking it. Which is all very well and good until she loses it. I've had my suspicions that this has been in the house for a couple of days (you're looking at the livestock sitting by the bottom right hand corner of the oven), and sure enough, as soon as the husband took the dogs out for a walk and the house went quiet, mousey mousey came out to play.


Temporarily. Apparently all is forgiven between me and the cat after I woke her up from her morning snooze and dumped her in front of the oven.

OK, you may or may not be able to see the mousey mousey in the kitty gob, but when I tried to get a better photo she assumed I was going to steal her toy and made a break for it. Outside this time. Good kitty.

2 comments:

Simonne said...

Oh ... and ... ermmm ... apologies Gen, if you haven't fainted already.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not a tame mouse, I don't care. Anyway, considering the number of beheaded ones that are caringly left on our doorstep, back doorstep, kitchen floor, hallway (you get the picture) it takes more than that to upset me. I'm more impressed you got pics of the hunter and prey!