About

Thursday 29 November 2007

Do you know what today is?

(Aside from pay day that is ... whew. Big Visa bill this month)

Do ya? Do ya?

Today is 29th November. Which means that tomorrow is 30th November.

Guess what's special about 30th November?

It's the last day of this ...




WHOOPPEE!! *Happy dance*

No, no, not the husband - the mo' (and it's difficult to appreciate from that angle exactly how hairy the mo is).

Yes, it's all for a good cause, blah blah, except I'm pretty sure that the husband managed to get through the entire month forgetting to actually register which means that I've been tolerating le fuzzy face for nothing ... although I'd bet my right arm (which is the one I use for swiping my Visa whilst shopping, just so you understand the gravity of the bet) that he'd argue that it's just as much about supporting his fellow mo' bros as registering with your own, in an attempt to wriggle out of being accused of being hopeless (with great affection, of course).

Or, when you think about it, perhaps not, since I bet my Visa swiping arm ... he'd probably be perfectly cheerful to be accused of all sorts of things (he's pretty well used to it anyway).

No comments: