About

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Thank goodness for ...

Renovations which will keep me busy and distracted.

My niece and nephew, who may well be with us tomorrow (!! I am so excited) and who I will be taking a weekend away to visit, breaking up the time between now and December 13.

The fifty five million medical things I have to organise before December 13. It's a focus, and really makes it feel like things have already begun.

December 13. Once I make it to the appointment (without dissolving into a puddle of nervous tension hopefully), it'll only be 12 weeks until the IVF cycle.

Christmas holidays. They always go so quickly anyway, and by the time they're done, it'll only be about 10 weeks to go.

My brother's wedding in February, and meeting my gorgeous wee niece Amelia for the very first time. That'll leave less than a month.

Trying to convince the husband throughout that I really do need a new outfit for embryo replacement.

Every step of the way through the next four months I have things to look forward to, to keep me distracted, and which will make the time seem like it's passing quickly.

Thank goodness for all these things.

1 comment:

stuart said...

Hi Treasure! Glad to hear things are underway. Really hope it all goes well. The old cliche is that all good things come in 3's, so if we assume Dave's engagement is one, your appointment is two, can I be the 3rd? Received a great job offer today - axactly what I was after, starting Monday. We should all get toasted, 'cos with any luck soon you won't be able to drink any more!

xsp