About

Thursday 25 September 2014

Cake!

I've had this Petite Kitchen recipe for ages, and finally got around to making it the other day.  It's really good!  and you really could have it for breakfast because it's simple and has nothing but good stuff - ground almonds, honey, eggs, (baking soda and vanilla extract - I feel obliged to add those as ingredients), blueberries, coconut oil and coconut flakes.  Done!

Almond Blueberry Cake with Crispy Coconut Crumble - in the tin, because I forgot to take a photo after I turned it out, and we ate it all before I took a photo of a single piece to make up for the lack of turned-out-of-tin photo.  Our bad.



And on a totally different note, it's BATHROOM DAY!  It's a very exciting thing, getting new loos.  I had to share this before anything else though.  We pulled out the cabinet and remaining carpet underneath it in the main bathroom (and by 'we' I mean I had nothing to do with it), and found this hidden.  Whaaaaaaat?  Who does this to a floor?  At least they managed to contain it to one board (I think we could possibly consider this a miracle) so we'll be able to lift a board out of a wardrobe to replace it with.


No comments: