About

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Well, hello there, awesome thing which I must have

The birdhouse shelf by Thing Industries.

I spotted it late last night sitting up in bed (late-ish.  Late enough.  I guess not really very late at all.  It sure felt late though) flicking through the latest Urbis magazine.

My office wall requires this shelf.  Requires it.

And yes, I'm quite aware that it costs an awful lot and it's only a shelf.  I just don't care.  It's looks quirky!  And cool!  So very cool!  It's a house shaped shelf and I can put my books on top of!  And stuff in!  Books!  My pen cup!  My coaster when it's not being held down by coffee! My ... I have no idea how big it is.  Were there measurements on the website?  Did anyone notice?


2 comments:

van stark said...

i think i need one too.

Simonne said...

Of course you do !!