About

Tuesday 29 April 2008

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...11!

11 normally fertilised eggs this morning.

I'm a little at war with the fact that whilst this is good news, I had to get out of bed to get it.

It's less than 70%, yes, and I would have loved all 18 to fertilise, I'm reminding myself that we had a hell of a haul yesterday, so it only makes sense that some of those eggs weren't viable (remember the fruit tree thing), and since 8/9 is a normal retrieval rate, we're streaks ahead.

Hopefully a good number will survive the next 48-72 hours.

I've asked the hospital to ring me tomorrow and tell me how the little blobs are going at dividing themselves.

And now, back to the couch. I feel like crap and I hurt a lot more than I thought I would, but then yesterday was a very big day.

2 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Hoping for a good 'un by Thurs :)

xo

Mel Archer said...

Good luck!