About

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Saved! By the colour availability ...

I phoned Karen Walker, just out of curiosity, to see if they have the hat in stock. They do, but in purple.

Eurg! So ends the need to make budgety room for that little lust-have. Me and purple ... not so good.

Still, I'm not one to cry over spilt milk when there are options available. I'm on the waiting list for this (which hopefully won't come out in this colour or I'm screwed).

Hehe.



What? How else is a girl supposed to fill the hours between blood test and result?

Oh. Work. Well yes, I suppose there is that.

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

I could totally knit that S. Don't pay a trillion dollars for it.

Now here's an idea... the time you need to fill? Learn to knit! They you could make you some KW-esque hats!!