About

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Ack

There was a slight situation with the blog post last night ...

I forgot to do one.

Woops.

All complaints to management.


Now, for a confession.

When the husband and I decided to go ahead with the renovations, we refinanced our floating mortgage to pull some of the equity out of our house to fund it all ...which is a little bit horrific bearing in mind current mortgage interest rates, but that's neither here nor there. So, obviously, looking at a floating mortgage facility that is twice as big as it was a week ago, I'm being very good and keeping away from all things shopping. Or, most things shopping. Some things shopping ... I'm cutting back anyway. As a general sort of goal.

...after I've been shoe shopping with a friend at the weekend.


Which is just as well really as I had a wee shopping-related accident today and placed an order at Sabato. Ahem. Technically, it was the husband's fault as he wanted posh olive oil, and once he'd sewn the seed, I started thinking about these gorgeous licorice pillows that Sabato stocks, and how I didn't know anywhere else I can get them, and from there it just kind of snow balled.

I'm such a bad person (as is the husband - we are a team after all).

But, you know, next week it's all on in the saving department. Definitely.

No comments: