About

Monday 22 October 2007

The renovation files

We've been through the redecoration/renovation thing, haven't we? (I'm too lazy to save this post and skip back to past posts to see what I have and haven't told you, so forgive me if I repeat myself) Essentially, the bones of the house are good, it's just that things haven't changed a lot since the 50's when it was built (and decorated), so it needs some lovin'. You'll remember the pre-renovation bathroom pics? You get my point then.

The plan for this weekend was to make some decisions, or at least progress, in relation to all things renovation-y. Obviously, for the occasion, all sharp kitchen utensils were hidden in case either one of us got the idea to use them on the other to speed up the decision making process.

Sooo, how did it go?

Carpet style chosen? Check.

Carpet colour chosen? Check.

Base internal house colour chosen? Check.

Kitchen designed? Check (colours still to go though)

Everything matches so far? I think so.

Marriage till in tact? Check.

Easy peasy. Ish.

Go figure.

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay! Redecorating! How cool!!
I'm very excited for you. Is there lots of red involved? I love red.

Oh. And send me a pic of a toilet bag will ya?

xo