About

Sunday 22 July 2012

Market Day

Yesterday, but I was so excited about my engine shed pic, I forgot to post these up as well.  Yum.  I have to find a recipe for the sesame seed thing - it was beautiful. So good, I even had to make it last 2 days.  The croissant was also amazing but that didn't even last as long as my coffee.  I had a sample of the Baklava at the market, but the husband wasn't letting me near the one he bought home.  Funnily enough.





Kids on the train.  Cuinn seems to be getting to the stage where he doesn't want his picture taken - he yells and carries on and hides.  So I pretended he was being a complete menace getting in front of the camera while I was trying to take a picture of the seat, and that, apparently, is a different ball game entirely.  No doubt he'll catch on eventually, but no need to rush it, hmm?


1 comment:

sarah said...

Oh my goodness, who is that little girl sitting next to Cuinn? Did you trade in your baby girl?