About

Monday 30 July 2012

Word at the coffee cart

There's about a week and a half to go.  Happiness is knowing where I'm going for brunch weekend after next.  What I wish I'd gotten a picture of, which I only spotted as we were driving away (incidentally, with coffee that was even better than last time - I am a ginger filled with much hope and happiness I can tell you) is that to the right there was another set of tables, and behind those were two labs, crashed out fast asleep, very happy in the sunniest spot in Raumati I'd hazard, and even better, their parents had even bought their blankets down to sleep on.  Heh.  Dog bowls at cafes make me happy - blankets is joy beyond words.

Short blog on the basis that the not-ginger kept me awake until the wee small hours, and the ginger was awake before 6am.  I can tell it's going to be one of those days where I'll only make sense in short bursts so I'm quitting while I'm ahead.  I need coffee. 



No comments: