About

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Shhh, I'm reading

This morning while I was reading Global Baker over breakfast (because the reading is the start of the doing, although it's going at a bit of a slower pace than I anticipated - it's providing a little difficult concentrating on yeast, enzymes and bacteria while the little ginger say, transfers a cup full of juice into an egg cup, overlooking the volume of the former vs the capacity of the latter. On the couch. In the lounge. All over the carpet. When I'm hardly awake. And still warming up so as to be able to move anywhere, nevermind in a hurry. Little treasure), I found a recipe for les caneles de bordeaux.  I, the ginger, may possibly in short order make something that has also been referred to as "portable cremes brulees".  Portable, people.  Cremes brulees.  Hello.  (This is where I lost my high ground with the little ginger too - I spilled my honey puffs all over the floor while I was drooling. Hate that)

I am enjoying this very, very much indeed.

I just need to finish reading, and then I'm into it.  Is it still illegal to tie kids up?

No comments: