About

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Speedy post

It's been a full couple of days so ... bullet points.

- I just ate half a tub of The Collective's rhubarb and strawberry yoghurt.  Yum.  Seriously, seriously, yum.

- Last night, the husband cooked a roast dinner, took it out of the oven and then announced we were going to the beach to have fish and chips in the dark.  So we did.  And it was awesome. And the kids conked out good and proper once we got them home. And that was really awesome.  I love living by the beach.

- I really want a bike.

- I have not worked on my project much at all this week.  Useless.

- Tomorrow, I'm going to a new hairdresser.  A multi-award winning salon that takes months to get into, postitioned in the middle of nowhere, taking whatever appointment I could get, to fix a major hair fail.  I'm really looking forward to the drive to get there because I have to take the Coast road, and it's always beautiful.  Since there will be colour involved, I'm taking Global Baker.  No Vogue for me tomorrow.

- Cuinn was visited at kindy on Tuesday by a WEIT assessor.  From here, they and the kindy will come together to work on and develop a plan for him so that everyone is united in what they are working towards.  It's an excellent system.  I have no idea how the visit went though - the husband did the kindy run and didn't twig to who/what until he was leaving.  Oops.  They're back next week though, so we'll be more onto it.  Hopefully.

- I tried on some new jeans today.  I didn't buy them because I didn't really want jeans.  Some would question why I tried them on in the first place.  Because.  OK, fine, the brand is one of the biggest selling brands in the world - Not Your Daughter's Jeans.  I've been curious about them for ages - they have the most horrendous name, and yet sell well.  Why is this?  Are they awesome?  They must be awesome.  So I had to try them on and see (and I didn't have kids with me - the novelty of the situation made me lose my head).  They're not awesome.  I don't get it.  Although, to be fair, the pair I tried on were a size 8 which is a bit hilarious.  I don't think my arms are size 8.  Maybe that's it.

- I'm going to make a cuppa.

-   :-)

No comments: