About

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Signs from above?

I'm into signs when they suit my purposes. I'm dead against say, not being able to find my credit card when I want a new pair of shoes, but I'm all for ... I don't know ... seeing something in a shop window, going to walk past, and a sudden thunder storm forces me into the shop to shelter and to pass the time I have a closer look at said whatever and it turns out that it's perfect, and there's only one and it's in my size and so I was destined to have it (What? It could happen!)

Anyway. I digress.

Signs from above...

Pal Sarah and I went out for drinks at lunch time (a chai latte and a hot chocolate in case you're feeling stalky and are interested ... and think that by 'drinks' I mean a whisky or something. Blah, by the way!).

Guess what table number we were given while we were waiting for our respective beverages?

Oh, and I only had a drink (not lunch or something lunch like) because I was feeling the need to barf. That might be relevent to the coolness of the sign.

Heh.

Number 9.

Heh.

(and no, there were no lines under the number to indicate that it might have been a 6 upside down, so don't even think about it. It was a nine).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOP WHOOP . . . number nine is manipulating the universe in time-honoured baby fashion. excellent.
amelia should have teeth by the time he is out for his first visit, and will no doubt do a taste test to see if he is as moreish as she is.