About

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Crap on toast

Writing project word limit - 2000 words

Total self-imposed sections - 5

Self-imposed word limit for a SINGLE 'less important' section solely intended to connect the one before it to the one after it without leaving a ruddy great hole in the tale - 400 words

Actual words in 'less important' section solely intended to connect the one before it to the one after it without leaving a ruddy great hole in the tale- 905 words.

The two things this tells me:

1. I talk too much (and I'm pretty sure said 2000 word writing project could actually be turned into a book such is the muchness of the ability to talk).

2. Perhaps said 'less important' section solely intended to connect the one before it to the one after it without leaving a ruddy great hole in the tale isn't as 'less important' as I thought.

And back to it, for about two minutes before the husband gets back from dutifully hunting and gathering hot chips so I can slather them in sauce and stuff my face (and then probably eat a carrot and an apple afterwards because I'll feel dreadful for not providing Cuinn with a perfectly balanced evening meal. In theory chips are vaguely potato and therefore constitute one of your five plus, so I just need to fill in some gaps).

Ooooh! and I have an OB appointment tomorrow wherein I get to have another scan. Weeee! I love scans. Never mind the kiddly-irradiation or whatever it is. He's going to be weird anyway. He's ours. May as well be weird and frequently peeked out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop stressing about your writing project!!! Stop! Right! Now!