About

Thursday 21 August 2008

I forgot about the placenta bit, didn't I?

The placenta is still 100% behaving badly. Fortunately we already have the OB under our belts, so we can monitor it on a monthly basis for the next couple of months, and then we'll have to have another big scan, probably around the 30-32 week mark to presumably make the final decision on how Hellboy will be born.

But, at the moment, it's a nada on the natural birth front and a continue to be very blardy careful in general. The only thing I'm a bit gutted about is my month off at Christmas is evaporating before my eyes. Tragic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh poop. hoped for better news than that, but, i have to admit i didn't expect this beast to behave for you.

we will be thinking placental migratory thoughts for you . . .