About

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Heh. Clever Ginger.

The husband has banned me from going anywhere near Kidliwinks' closing down sale due to mortgagee sale concerns of his own (I can tell you the name of the store now and give you a linky to the website since I'm banned, and I don't need to worry about trying to keep all the beautiful things for No. 9).

But, I found a loophole. Albeit, probably the only one I am likely to find and I can only use it once, but a loophole nonetheless.



Since they're vegetables, I bought them out of my grocery budget! Weeee!

(FYI - the lettuce is crinkly and the carrot and tomato have bells in them ... which will probably mean that the dogs will try to eat them in short order)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pregnancy has turned your brain . . . that shop has THE change bag like ours, cheaper than the one i have ordered 3 times from the states 4 u, only 2 b told each time that the stupid transaction has failed.
it is a SKIPHOP Pronto http://www.kidliwinks.co.nz/index.php?cPath=104_105&kidliID=411f43fd5a59785ccae2716129b5b0b9

can't believe you didn't notice it!!!

Simonne said...

Eh? What? Argh! How did that happen??

Don't tell the husband I'm doing more shopping ...

Anonymous said...

well, there is a power of saving to be done. that is a REALLY good price!!!

the trick of shopping for discounted goods is, you buy them, tot up all the money you have saved, and THEN, spend THAT amount with good conscience cos you SAVED it . . .