About

Thursday 3 July 2008

Ooooooohhhh woops

You know how I said that the kiddly store up the road was having a sale? and also I've been reeeeeally good not buying loads of kiddly things? (Well, there was a Fish Lilly cotton wrap about a month ago. Oh. And the bag. But otherwise, I've definitely been good. It helps still being in a state of disbelief over No. 9)

Yeah. Ummm. Kinda blew that out of the water today (I wasn't feeling the disbelief so much today after No. 9 made me throw up 3 times before lunch). I got 40% off though! Obviously I'm not telling you what I got 40% off, but suffice it to say, it was lucky I looked at the mountain of beautiful kiddly things building up on the counter when I did. People collecting stuff off you to put on the counter because you're dropping things trying to hold more than your little arms can carry does have it's downsides. You forget all the other stuff you've already picked up.

Anyway. wanna see what I bought? Of course you do!
Books and letter blocks for an educated Kiddly:



Little cotton jersey, rompers and booties for a new No. 9 (they look too little until you remember how No. 9 has to come into the world ... and then they look waaay big!), AND an ugly doll! Score! I heart ugly dolls! I want the whole blimmin set.
Bunnykins fork and spoon set for a fed kiddley. Eventually.

Gorgeous snuggly dressing gown that will fit kiddly for about 5 minutes:

Last but not least a wrap, 2 bibs (the design was chocolate mint. Obviously they were necessary to own) and some flash spit cloths that will be stained and gross by the end of their first outing I'm absolutely sure.


It was very cool, but still very strange shopping for kiddly. And ... ahhh ... a bit expensive, so I won't be doing that again for a looong while.

Ooo! but since I'm showing off - the Fish Lilly wrap too:

No comments: