About

Tuesday 16 September 2008

I wish I was cleverer at this computery stuff

The Breaking News bulletin at the head of the NZ Herald right this minute made me honestly laugh out loud.

"Peters' lawyer: Our story seems incorrect ... Details soon ..."

I don't think we in general need any more details just quietly. The only people that this is news to I imagine is Peters and his lawyer.

But it would have been so much cooler just to somehow upload a copy of the front page into my post.

Sad.

OK. Back to work since I can't remember what I actually opened the Herald to look at in the first place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.heelarious.com/

would it be totally inappropriate to buy a pair of these for cuinn?

Simonne said...

THAT is horrific! Although, you should have seen the look on the husband's face as I told him and he crossed himself in thankfulness that we're having a boy. He's also coming to the OB and scan this week, no doubt to make sure that no important defining kiddly bits have disappeared...

Anonymous said...

i know. they are heinous. as are many of the 'girly' things on offer. a hex on them all.

amelia would either eat them or wee on them, so no fears there!

can't wait to see latest pix of belly, i keep getting bubbly ripples of excitement when i think about it! i think we will be in enzed around birth time, so please mark our names now on cuinn's cuddle card!

Simonne said...

That would be fabulous! As long as the little sausage doesn't overcook. I doubt it though - there's no blimmin room for him to overcook.

Heh. I just had a vision of Amelia using her stillettos (no idea re spelling and too lazy to check) Uncle-Alex style ... for hammering some unfortunate object of her attention :-)