About

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Today I am learning Facebook. It's messy.

(Woops ... I meant to and thought I had posted this yesterday. Duh)

Ages ago for a reason(s) I cannot for the life of me remember, I signed up for Facebook, and then never went back. Yesterday, I ventured forth. Today, I ventured forth again. Right this minute, I have a headache from the venturing forth because I just don't get it but I can't seem to stop. Or rather, I get it, but I'm trying to work out how to do stuff and that's proving complicated on the basis that my ability to process thought is a bit ... screwed (actually that's a lie. I probably shouldn't blame Cuinn for something that was well established long ago. I've always been shite at this sort of thing. I'm still amazed I manage blogger). I'm persevering though. Once upon a time I'd have run and hid, oh yes, but not now. Now, I am feeling brave. I am motivated.

I. Will. Conquer. Facebook.

Maybe.

Hopefully.


In between obsessive Facebook visits, we also had our latest obstetrician visit, and Cuinn is doing beautifully, the wiggly little lump of lard. He was only vaguely awake for the scan because we went right in the middle of his nap-time, but he was kicking back sideways and still boogying to an extent. He's packing a decent 647 grams (about 1lb, 7 oz) ... not bad at all since he's not quite 6 months yet. So he's fabulously happy and healthy, and I'm healthy (and have clearance to fly to Queenstown - yaaaay!) and we couldn't really ask for too much more.

Oh, and that not putting on weight thing? Yeeeeahhh. That's over.

No comments: