About

Saturday 28 February 2009

Chaos reigns supreme

Seriously. What a week!

Sick me, sick baby, sick husband, Jack spent last night in hospital (dog vs old, downed and concealed barbed wire fence at the park) and is being sewn up under a general anaesthetic, Jess is miserable without Jack, the cat is pissy she's not allowed in the cot ...

On the bright side, my beauty therapist is visiting later to wax my legs (she is a wonderful, wonderful woman!). I'm happier than a happy thing to be getting socially acceptable non-hairy legs again!!

And, Cuinn has been in his cot for more than 5 minutes so far which means I may even be able to shower. Imagine that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yegads a shower? Now that would be daring!

Anonymous said...

you need chocolate - STAT . . . andrew sent your italian hot choc off yesterday, but that won't reach you immediately enough (if that is an actual phrase?) . . . sooooooo, maybe you should make THIS . . . a five minute chocolate cake . . . let me know if it hits the spot?

http://today.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=757945

Simonne said...

Not blardy likely! I've tried a cake in a cup before (admittedly a different recipe) and it was eviler than evil. Plus, it took about a week of soaking to get the bottom half of the damn thing out the cup. But, my WV is tainc, so ... tainc you anyway :-) Tee hee.

I did make Al get me iced animal biscuits yesterday, even though I've been banned for excess consumption. I think he felt sorry for me :-)

Bless you a thousand times for italian hot chocolate though - I can't wait! AND, cheerfully, my 2nd pair of Teh pants (the 3/4 version of my long ones) arrived today. Yay for treats!

Anonymous said...

hee hee, my WV is purte, which is how you will feel in your TEH pants. bugger about the cake-in-a-cup . . . however, the Italian stuff should hit the spot. katie had the same stuff in Rome, one very cold cold day, and was so amazed at its richefulnessity that she took a photo of the dang cup. seriously, obey the quantity guidelines - you need to EAT it, not DRINK it. mmmm, i might have to go and raid my OWN supplies now.