About

Monday 23 February 2009

The first of many new stages

Cuinn moved into his cot today (sob). He seems so little in there (!!), we kinda packed him in ... I'm not sure if that was to make him feel better, or us. But I was starting to worry he was going to wriggly right out of his hammock, so at least this way we know he won't be going anywhere.



(And spot the washable nappy! Not only are we being very brave moving him into a cot, we're being extra brave starting on our washable nappies! We were helped along with that somewhat by an enormous grocery bill this week ...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww look at that gorgeous nappy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my lord, that kid looks JUST like his uncle andrew. and i do understand the weepy move into the cot - amelia was 5.5lb when she went straight into hers, we barely slept for nights - she looked so small.

she is currently massing her naked body with vanilla yoghurt - no friggin' way would i have a washable nappy on her . . . of course, due to horrendous water restrictions, it is greener to use disposables over here (yippe ki YAAAAY) you are braver than me . . .

Anonymous said...

i meant MASSAGING . . . FRKN useless keyboards.

Anonymous said...

OMG....I just realised....where did you get that gorgeous top?? (I was so distracted by the gorgeous nappy I missed it!)