About

Tuesday 24 February 2009

We are not amused

I'm diseased.

And because I'm diseased, I had to forfeit a planned adventure out of the house today.

Therefore, I'm using the teeny scrap of energy I have left to sulk about the extreme dreadfulness and tragedy of it all.

Thank heavens I managed to get diseased during the husband's weekend so he can do most of the baby handling while we both pray that I don't give it to Cuinn. If he's too little for a cot, he's definitely too little to get diseased.

Stupid disease.

(Cuinn's weight today - 4,830 grams)

(P.S. If I find out who exposed me to disease, I'm going to have a bigger tanty than the one Cuinn's throwing right now)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better soon!!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me! I always keep my diseases to myself!

Mel said...

Aww bugger that you're diseased! Bugger you can't get out of the house. Get better soon

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Cuinn will survive if by some chance you pass it on - Aaron was 6 weeks old when he got his first cold. I think I was the one who actually suffered the most worrying about him!! And you know how big and ugly (not really!) he is now!! Can you believe he is nearly 22. Makes me feel really old! - Hopefully we will see you all next week.

Anonymous said...

Aww that's not fair!!!
Hope you're feeling better really quick.
Big hugs to you sickie!

Dave said...

See Cuinn? girls DO have cooties

Told you so...

:)