About

Thursday 19 February 2009

A rather bad combination

Sitting in the midst of quiet (!!) with a cup of hot (!!!) tea and the bag of caramello chocolate eggs (!!!!) I discovered in the freezer this morning - placed there, no doubt, by rather large caramello chocolate egg fairy snoring down the hallway. Bless his caramello chocolate egg fairy little socks.

The 'bad' is that, the resultant great joy in having a) a hot cup of tea b) quiet and c) a bit of time to oneself to indulge in a bit of time to oneself has led to d) the caramello chocolate eggs (which are my absolute favourite next to chocolate buttons) being almost gone. Oops.

I did spot, obviously in casual passing and not at all as a result of even a little bit of rifling, that the husband also has a bag of caramello chocolate eggs in his work bag. I wonder if he'd notice if I syphoned some off ...? I need the energy after all, and technically I'm not eating them all myself - I'm sharing with Cuinn. What sort of father would deny his son caramello chocolate eggs??

(Obviously operation make-an-effort-to-fit-back-into-my-pre-pregnancy clothes is going swimmingly ... )

Aaaaand more photos ...
When all else fails and mummy is making you do tummy time which you hate with an undisguised passion (seriously, can you see the scowl?? He is such a ginger), the only thing left to do is lie there unmoving and suck your fist in protest.



How to tell that the kid has filled his nappy on the sly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand your reasoning with regards to the chocolate eggs! I love the photos too btw :)