About

Friday 7 September 2007

Do I need more hobbies, do you think?

I have been obsessed for weeks with the song 'Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing' by Chris Isaac (of Pulp Fiction fame. I think).

On a daily basis, my daily trips into work pass in a haze of me singing ( ... screeching ... tomaeto, tomarto) rather loudly (it's got to be loud, or it's just not the same) along to whatever songs/CD grabs my fancy. Its one of those things that always gives me an injection of cheerful ... I just tone it down a little as I drive past animal control, in case they nab me.

The only hint I'd give you is that my battle cry is Linkin Park, so if you ever hear that coming from my car you know to run. But, aside from that, I'm all about the cheerful.

Anywho ... I normally pick songs up pretty quick, but Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing has been driving me up the wall. Seriously. You listen to it and try to pick up the timing of the first verse and sing along to it. It's that one line that's the killer

You ever love someone so much you thought your little heart was gonna break in two?

Be-arch.

But, this morning, I finally nailed it. Ha HA!!

It's all about dedication to the cause.

Marvellous way to start a Friday.

Have a good weekend!! (8 hours to go)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, thanks a lot. I now have baby did a bad bad thing in my head. Not impressed!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

You really do need a new job don't you?
I see what you mean about the mental stimulation.

Simonne said...

Heh. Heh.

It's aaalllll about sharing the love!!

(And, at least it wasn't big red car, because there's nothing quite so horrid as 'Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car' going around, and around, and around ...

Anonymous said...

I've had Rio by Duran Duran stuck in my head for over a month now. Wanna swap?

'Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand...'

xsp