About

Thursday 20 September 2007

I don't like it ... nope.

I'm a creature of habit. Rather odd habits most of the time, but habits nonetheless.

And yet, I find myself in a position where I must change my bloggy habits, and I don't like change. There is now, in theory, now someone sitting permanently at my desk at work, and it's not me, so I can't blog when I get to work as I would usually, which is a bit tragic all things considered. It's not so much the sitting down and blogging in the evening, as the not getting paid to do it. That's definitely tragic. Plus, usually come night time, I'm half way to sleep, and it's really hard to type when your head keeps landing on the keyboard.

Still, I won't leave you in the lurch on this particular evening ...

I'm going to cheat and suggest you go and visit Nikki who is always good value. If nothing else you must go and squiz at the pic of Hanny kid on her blog header which is probably one of my favourite kid-pics of all time. Obviously, I'd love to steal this child away (she's a ginger, so she'd fit in no sweat)... but judging by the attitude she's got going on pre-3, I'd be giving her back well before 16.

And, on that note, have a fabulous weekend!

(P.S. Second to last Friday at this job! I finish next week!)

2 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Aw, you gave my blog a plug! How sweet! Thanks Ginger. I appreciate the Devil Child comments too. Only problem is that I have your address somewhere here (or atleast your work one) so when she next drives me insane (hrmmm... I'll give it til about 6am) then she may just be winging it to your place to live with Aunty Ginger.

Anyway, glad to hear you have a competent temp. I mean, they aren't YOU of course, but surely they'll do for your piece of mind. When do you get to become a lady of leisure?

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Geepers. When I said piece of mind, I meant peace of mind. Must be time to give up the "school work" and get my butt home to bed.