About

Wednesday 5 September 2007

What to talk about on an icky wet Wednesday

Any ideas? I'm all out.


Perhaps a fluff piece to keep you going in the meantime?

We have a mouse at work (which I absolutely have not been feeding. No sireee. No feeding the cute little grey field mouse). I think the thing that amazes all of us about this mouse, is how extremely brave it is. You know how normally if there is a mouse in the house you might get a glimpse of it, and that's about all? Not this mouse. The day before yesterday, we were having lunch and it was just cruising around the floor nibbling on the crumbs.

Go mousey.

The only trouble with the mouse being so brave is that I've known it's been living in the office for ages, but now the guys know too, and although they think he deserves to stay simply because he is so brave, methinks I'm going to be spending the rest of my time in this job sabotaging mouse traps.

Poop.

2 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Now Ginger, no need to be derogatory about fluff pieces, you know that's what I'm all about.

;)

And... what I was actually going to say is that we have a pet mouse (or 20) at home too. We have been trying for the best part of 2 years to catch them and they continually evade us, so I decided if they are that clever, they can stay. They seem to have the same cheeky streak that your mouse does. Coming out every now and again just to let us know that we are too stupid to catch them. I say if the mouse can't be caught then he is worthy of staying.

xoxo

Simonne said...

There's a mouse in the house at home too. I could hear it in the hot water cupboard the other night. So I had Al in there trying to catch it, and it turned out it was in a gumboot I pulled out ... so as Al was hunting, it ran across my foot, and I screamed in his earhole. Poor wee boy. He even has new grey hairs to show for it!