About

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Uh oh ...

I've found a stockist for Sabre cutlery and utensils in New Zealand (there was Art de Vivre in Newmarket, but they closed down, damn them).

Sabre, of ladle fame.

I went looking for something in particular for someone in particular (I'm not naming anything or anyone in case said person reads yon bloggie) and turned up the linky.

Ooooohhhhh boy.

I solemnly do swear, at least temporarily, to be a very good Ginger when the catalogue arrives though, and lust from afar.

4 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Ohhhh dear. The ladle is feeling lonely??

Poor hubby.

Simonne said...

We won't even talk about how I just clicked the links to Toast! I managed to not buy anything, but I'm pretty sure that's just because it was sold already ...

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I think Nikki is right, the ladle needs a friend! Perhaps a nice boy ladle?? hehehe.

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Don't get me started on Toast. (Which btw, I'm sorry about as I can only assume you linked from my blog)
I managed to spend money I didn't have just because I saw that 2/3 hoodies were sold and I knew it wouldn't be long before the other one vanished. And then I had to buy a bag too. Just because it was easier to buy it altogether of course!

P.S. Rhiannon is super cool and has more hoodies on the way!