About

Thursday 20 September 2007

Don't panic! Do. Not. Panic!

I'm here! Over here!

*waves hand madly*

See? It's just seems like I've abandoned you, but I haven't. Not really. Just temporarily tardy. Plus, it's not even my fault.

Blame my replacement. She started work this morning (obviously in my chair, behind my desk, in front of my computer) and so I haven't been able to get near yon blog to post. The thing is that she was supposed to come in at 8.30am so I thought I'd have time to post before she arrived. Buuuutttt, unusually for temp staff, she was inexplicably on time. In fact, she was early. She was here before I was! Odd.

She also seems to be onto it, funny, precise AND articulate. I'm not sure at ALL about this strange creature they have provided me with ...

Go figure.

Have a fab Thursday, and if anyone knows what tapas are, let me know?

xo

No comments: